Top Black Friday Stores
Top Selling Products
Top Supermarket Stores
Offers, Coupons, Hot Deals & Promo Codes See All Deals
What is Black Friday?
The Day After Thanksgiving (Friday) is known as Black Friday. Almost all stores come out with Doorbuster Sales with the early bird special, in the last few years, we have witnessed a trend towards bringing those Black Friday Sales online before Friday.
When do Retailers Officially Publish their Advertisements?
Many stores are starting to publish their Black Friday Ad early in November or sometimes they leak it even in October.
Tips for Black Friday Shopping
- Black Friday deals or similar may be available before Black Friday itself. So always check for deals at WaffarX.
- Check store maps. Stores like Jumia and Souq release their store map clearly describing where you can find items you are looking for.
- Decide what you want in advance.
- You may NOT be able to cover all the stores and may not be able to get ALL the early bird Specials. So, decide in advance what is the most important item that you absolutely need.
- Check for the items’ prices before Black Friday Deals so you can choose the real best deal for you
- Give preference to the big-ticket item as you will save more on those items. For example, you likely save few hundred dollars on an expensive TV of over thousand dollars than on a pair of shoes costing $20
- Shop Online. All the biggest offers are always from online stores, and with Free Shipping offers and Cash on Delivery services with the option of free order returning policy, Online Shopping is gaining ground.
What to Buy during Black Friday 2019 for most savings?
3. Video Games
4. Electronics gadget
5. Small Appliances (Kitchen)